Monday, February 16, 2009

LADY GAGA IS IN LOOKBOOK..

THis is totally insane.

You so have to check her out man!!

*click*

135918_septemberbyjohngrainger


136412_01



136188_ladygaga_img_d505_johnsweetcopy








OMG P-P-P-Poker face P-P-POKER FACE!!!

CRAZY!!!!


...can't read my, can't read my, no you can't read my, poker face....!

Yes I've finally heard "POKER FACE" through fly fm!



MUM-MUM-MUM-MUHHHH!!!


hahahahhaa am sorry in a midst of packing my stuff and I tumbled through her profile in lookbook :D :D :D... this is too crazy and have to blog about her I mean like hello!?!?!? A conspicuous icon in lookbook can anyone share the joy?! :D

Okay back to packing!!

Another busy day 2mr before flying off to Melb on Wed night.


Back to work! :)



p/s: dont know if it's really her but who cares,
it's still effin'-kewl!! :D
.
.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment