Thursday, February 5, 2009

updating AGAIN=-="

Jia kisiao always call me to update my blog=-="

She complains that my blog is getting more and more boring =-="

She really siao already moreover it's her exam period! =-="

JIA GO AND STUDY LAAAAAA =-="

Anyway, Jia's transfering pictures of our Japan trip back in year 2006 through skype which causes the laggyness in every webpage I enter. Thankfully the promising blogspot watashiwa daisuki still manages to load this "New Post" page for me to blog. If you've noticed, I've actually uploaded an album full of low resolution pictures of Tokyo Disneyland and Disneysea copied from my old blogspot (Disney Land & Disney Sea).click click*

It's because I've lost whole folder of them since my beloved old DELL (or izit hp) laptop left me :(

I KNOW!! I'm such a negative magnet when it comes to gadgets!! T_____T

I vow that my beloved studioXPS will stay intact with me til death do us apart... *CHOY*!!!
*touch wood*

But seriously my baby dell, do love me k? :)

Currently editing pictures of Beijing trip:
Only 8-days-trip but 8GB of photos taken.

An apple a day 1GB a day keeps the doctor away O___O"

But to be honest, taking pictures is like a daily dosage for healthy lifestyle, for me :)
YES I KNOW ALL-HAIL-VANITY!!! :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LIYINISM says:" Camera is a must-have in order to lead a happy life."

LiYinism
February 2009
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There you have it, a simple paria quote by the one and only LiYinism :)


~TEMPLE OF HEAVEN~
Such a wonder.
+
+
I'm loving this building more after playing Facebook's "Geo Challenge".
Yea the last part when you have to tag the particular place on the world map and TEMPLE OF HEAVEN is one of them. My high score is only 14k compared to Jia and Marcus who scores 28k/27k respectively.
Only half of their score!! =-="
Time to buck up my geographical knowledge!!
+
+
Anyway, back to the Japan pictures!
Finally some of them are successfully transfered!

+
Krispy Kreme in Shinjyuku.
Dayem LOOK AT THE QUEUE!!!
Izit siao or what?!
How Japanese would spend hours waiting for some doughnuts which will be eaten in a mere 5 minutes.
+
+
And the Malaysians, the country bumpkin who would spend time posing infront of the
Japanese who are lining up for some doughnuts. =________="


On the streets of Japan! :D
.
.

In the bustling station which is 24/7 busy busy busy!
.
.
colourful billboards around the city.
Me and ZhenZhen! :D
.
.
Super cacat-ed face.
yeap 400 yen for 30 minutes!!
siao lor wakalukong.
400 yen = RM12.
RM12 to park for 30 minutes,
+
+
RM24 for ONE HOUR!
+
+
siao.
.
.
Oh wait, with the rate today whereby 100 yen = RM4, it's
RM32 PER HOUR!!

.
more siao.
.
Me and my head band!!
Didn't realize I've owned it since 2006.
.
.
Wah 2 blog posts a day.
Need a break.
.
.
.
Our striking attires standing out vividly contrasting the white snow bed and monocolour scene behind.
.
Very picturesque frame in 承德!
好漂亮哦!!
\(^0^)/

Jia hopefully you are satisfied, time for you to have your own blog la. =-="
yours will be so much more interesting compared to mine, pictures of you taken around the world!
woooo~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment