Saturday, April 9, 2011

We are "Born This Way"!









My mama told me when I was young
We are all born superstars
She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir "

There's nothing wrong with loving who you are"
She said, "'Cause he made you perfect, babe"
"So hold your head up girl and you'll go far,
Listen to me when I say"

[Chorus:]

I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track,
baby I was born this way

Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track,
baby I was born this way~




A lot of jittering here and there. Its indeed not easy to play the piano and sing-along~



But I didn't know that by "sharing" the video, the comments and likes are not at the video but at the link T-T sad.hehehe anyway, that's just a petty matter. Still, really thankful to all that "liked" the video! That indeed motivated me to practice for the full version! :D


Started to pack for Barcelona, 18°C. finally get to enjoy the layering fun again! :)
Life is good. Being grateful for everything.
Have a good one everybody! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment