Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Dragon Chinese New Year!



It's crazy how time flies, or the fact that Chinese New Year is just in 2 days time, (1 days time in 2 minutes time here) and it scares me that the fact hasn't really hit me yet, about me missing all the Chinese New Year thrill and fun back home, and the fact of me not being home for the first time in 24 years, and to make matter seems more serious, THIS YEAR IS MY DRAGON YEAR! and also the fact that I am twenty four this year. Too much to handle, it's overwhelming!

Plus also, I'm currently in studio in the middle of the night (which makes Chinese New Year 初一 TOMORROW) alone, working for the final submission pin-up on Thursday. This just never ends. I guess it's all about appreciating the journey, one step at a time :)

Wait seems like I'm not done with my emo side yet, watching this touching clip alone in the cold definitely effortlessly heave the emotion within me. :'( :')




Okay back to work, will be having the left over soup from work as my 团圆饭 soup tomorrow. Quite sad lah!!!!! Aihs maximus.... Nevertheless, have a dashing awesome Dragon Year ahead everyone, it's my year, it will be great ;)






Chanel Chinese New Year window display at le Printemps by Karl Lagerfeld. yums...







2 comments: