Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I am the Pioneer of Long + Huge Profile pic in Facebook.



Among the list of items-to-blog, here is the post of HOW TO HAVE HUGEASS PROFILE PICTURE IN FACEBOOK just like mine, which I have been having since my All-Hail-Vanity-Genius-Cells kicked in (Approximately 2 years + ago?). Aights it's nothing to do with the picture above just because I think that I look pretty there so I posted it up. Super small face! This proves how deceiving a photo can be! Okay back to the topic, many have been asking me on how I do it; how to have such huge photo as Facebook profile picture?

Yes, I am the pioneer slash founder of how to post long pictures in Facebook, 
and if you are reading this, congratulations! You should be proud! 

*slaps*

Okay, enough of boasting and here it is.
on HOW TO HAVE HUGE LONG PROFILE PICTURE IN FACEBOOK.

3 easy peasy steps:


 1. Click on "Make this my Profile picture" button.






2. Automatically, Facebook will detect your face and a frame will appear framing your face.




3. Drag on any side of the frame up/down.

For me, I normally drag it to the edge of the photo to maximize the space.
No doubt I'm a future Architect, being meticulous and maximizing every single space. 

Space = money.






4. Click "Finish Cropping" button and TADAH!! There you have it! A HUGEASS Facebook Profile Picture!!

Alternatively, you can always crop your picture in Photoshop/Lightroom to a long shape and upload it as your Profile pic.

Now go try it.

I'm fore-seeing a lot of long profile picture in the future.
Even Lady Gaga has learnt it from me I am not joking!
HAHAHAHHAHAHA *slaps*
Or maybe I'm just vain.



2 comments: