Sunday, July 10, 2011

Everyday is a New Day ♥

Time is ticking really fast. Monday to Friday and the weekend is gone just by a blink of the eye. I realized I have been complaining a lot about how time flies lately. Blame me not coz that's how I feel. When Monday is here, I wish the weekend will come sooner, and talking about me making a fuss about time flying, I realized I'm actually contradicting myself; complaining time flies, but actually wanting time flies so that weekend will come. The irony huh@@" Lesson of the day: Appreciate everyday and treat everyday like it's TGiFriday, Saturday, Sunday! Afterall, there is no point worrying about tomorrow because "yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called PRESENT." my all-time-favourite-quote. :) Talking about appreciating every moment, it shall start now, this very second, set the priorities right and keep the engine rolling~

Sunday outing.

The hot Singapore weather shall not dispirit the LiYinism-FashionTECTURE-fashionista in me. A simple singlet and shorts + a scarf for the chic casual look. Turned out to be not too bad I see? :) *syok sendiri*

@ Kinokunya. b's favourite escape.

Scarf, gift from Nic b ♥

A perfect match for this season's CHANEL's window display.

hoh? :D



Had brunch @ Breakfast-All-Day-WildHoney @ Mandarin Gallery:

Canadian Breakfast.


:D ~Smile~ :)


Quote of the day:


"All of this abundance begins to shine through a mind that is aware of it's own infinite nature.

There's enough for everyone. See it. Believe it. it will show up for you"

- The Secret.

Instead of wishing everyone to have a great week ahead, I shall wish everyone to have a great second, minute, hour, day ahead! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment