Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back from Awesome Shanghai Trip!

So it has been more than a week since I've last updated!





Touched down on Monday night and before we manage to gasp some Singapore air, off we go back to work the next day, and with Tender award plus piling up mails, I cannot imagine how it is like to be the rest considering I'm already going through quite a stress for just being an insignificant small Architect Assistant. Oh well, Shanghai trip was awesome sizzling hot (literally) plus awesome gang to just click click snap non-stop taking nonsense pictures of each other me likey ;)

Honestly, China is developing crazy fast. I don't remember Shanghai being despite the second time visiting, except for the 2 balls Shanghai Oriental Tower. It has been almost 10 years since the first time visiting, how time flies!

We have to keep ourselves hydrated to keep us alive for these 5 days. Never again I will visit expo during summer time, seriously the heat and the people mountain people sea are murderous. And it's no joke when it comes to heat stroke. Blah!

I still had fun :D










My cupid Pey Chee!!


my 姐妹;)



I love shopping there omg plus the strong SGD.
Never in my life I feel so rich. *slaps*

Okay I'm so happy it's finally the weekend, time when I can just chill~~~
Jia and her deary are off for YOG opening ceremony.

I shall continue editing pix and upload in Facebook and editing photos has never been this easy all hail Adobe Lightroom please!! *hallelujah*


I'm a monster! Eating anything edible! ROAR!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment