Saturday, April 10, 2010

Whenever Bad Things Happen, I'll Focus on the Bigger Picture.

Yayyy I've finally sorted out the links at my sidebar! Intended to put faces of each blogger with his/her blog as hyper-link and realized it'll be too much a hassle therefore I'll stick back to the simple and straight forward :) Ladies, Gents, and Blog Hopping, at least a little more organized rather than everybody's link all jumbled up, with the known and the unknown in person and as much as how I would love to be known, I would want to have some privacy, oh the contradiction don't bother, it's not like people actually read what I'm writing here. *fail.

So anyway, 2 weeks have come and go so quickly, one minute Jia's back with long un-groomed mane and next, she's all dolled up with the spanking new sporty chic hairstyle, all packed up and off to Singapore. Tatt was also back for the week with piles of medical reports to be completed and although he always lock himself up in the study room while all of us are out having a good old family time, the disappearance of both of them is sensed and so the noise level of the house too. Yang boy is ever swimming through his omgbbq-as-much-as-a-professor-pile-of-notes-and-books preparing for the upcoming major exam what else other than SPM this year end leaving me the one who is practically the only person who is so unproductive I could smell failure from my armpit *gLee.

Talking about Glee, it has been a while since the last time I've got the craze over drama and series eg. Gossip Girl omg Blair! JD Agency, America's Next Top Model, Heroes etc. and chat yak brag about them with friends Hayden Loo hard disc please! :) And surprising enough, looking through my previous posts, I kinda miss my assignment rushing days. Okay. Err. Maybe. Not. I. Take. That. Back. It might be me, just a little overwhelmed by the fact of me being unproductive! Come on I am Lim Li Yin and I've been busy all my life from kindergarten, primary school, secondary school (oh please tell me about the crazy meeting/ tuition/ olahraga days!), college, and university! NOTHING BEATS ARCHITORTURE-D STUDENTS I CAN ASSURE THAT DONT GET ME STARTED WITH THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS. And all of a sudden, I'm a person having nothing to do! It's not that I don't have an aim, yes I do, I have dreams that are yet to be achieved, goals that are yet to be reached, so many things I want to do in life seriously but the year of the Tiger so far hasn't been very kind to me. The countless times of effort have been showing stagnant result and as I've said before, the tendency to doubt myself is increasing. But yet, part of me will try to comfort myself and remind myself of the bigger picture in life that I'm striving for, and these impediments are just tiny bitsy distractions of the road of the becoming. Don't bother to understand.

I'll just continue doing what I'm doing, enjoy every moment I live, cherish the great times, smug at the bad ones, hope for the better tomorrow. :) *PRAYS HARD POPI POPI.






    Smile though your heart is aching; Smile even though it's breaking. When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by. If you smile through your fear and sorrow, Smile and maybe tomorrow, You'll see the sun come shining through for you. Light up your face with gladness, Hide every trace of sadness. Although a tear may be ever so near, That's the time you must keep on trying, Smile, what's the use of crying? You'll find that life is still worthwhile, If you just smile. That's the time you must keep on trying, Smile, what's the use of crying? You'll find that life is still worthwhile If you just smile.
Lyrics by John Turner and Geoffrey Parsons.
Music written by Charlie Chaplin, 1936.

No comments:

Post a Comment