Friday, March 6, 2009

Site Visit today!


PRESENTATION NEXT WEEK!!!!


talking about ArchiTORTURE.






hiphiphorray?!?!?
my outfit matches the building eih?? :)



Crazily busy weekend ahead, 3 assignments for 3 subject due by Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.OMG Beyonce's schedule!


Is this crazy or what?!?!?


Studio today and before I even got the chance to step into the class I wass dragged out to site visit near federation square madness!
But I must say, I'm enjoying this studio :D
Okay only attended one class but this studio seems really interesting woohooohoooo!!





Busy jotting down observations + site analysis.


OMG here it goes AGAIN O_O"




That's the head of TRANSPORTATION botak lecturer on the far left.
Very funny guy :)



Busy talking and discussing.



Later today after 2 hours of site visit we were to come out with a SITE ANALYSIS PRESENTATION!!!



*faints*



2 hours to get our presentation board done and we started presenting by 4pm.
JunHao my group mate presented first before me.
He's always as good in presentations I wish I have the same guts as him!

oh yea,
Luckily they understand every word I said phewwwww =_______="




Marc and Richard presenting.



MORE snap shots of me in Federation Square :)








P/S: went for Flare dance's HipHop Class last night. Gotta burn some oil and indeed the dance moves ain't easy! Hopefully I've got the time to attend the dance classes every week :)
2 BBQ parties and a Birthday Party to attend THIS WEEKEND.



BEYONCE SCHEDULE NEVER FULL!!


OH YEA AM LOVING MY IPHONE!!!!











okay back to work.

have a great weekend ahead,
toodles~ :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment