Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WHY AM I ALWAYS BEYONCE SCHEDULE-ING?!

It's Tuesday night, finally a short break after submitting both Architectural Practice and Theories of Architecture assignments. Well apparently we are supposed to submit summary of readings every week which means I'll be always busy like this are you kidding me?!


No class 2mr but am suppose to meet up with my tutor which will guide me on which architect I should research on. Am supposed to bring over materials and research I've done on each architect but they are still yet to be searched by me from the library and internet but guess what, here I am blogging! O______O"


Anyway as you know I had a really busy WEEKEND last week despite being piled up by assignments well, GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN! But of course I still did my work mummy don't worry :)


SATURDAY:

Visit to Sharon's :)

Had a simple BBQ over there and chit-chat while getting to know more about Australia.
Sharon's baby girl Shannon is indeed a princess!






SEE!!
Very cute little girl who listens to her moma!


After BBQ party I insist to go to the warehouse sale Sean was telling me about.
Attended my first warehouse sale ever:


WARE HOUSE VERY THE
CHAOTIC!


screamm!!




I FOUND THIS MADE IN GERMANY BOOTS AMONG THE PILE!!
FREAKIN HAPPY WAKALUKONG!

Only $10

super comfy type okay got fur inside some more :D
*jumps around with joy*


Later that night was Pheyyee's birthday celebration. After dinner, we attended the Moomba Festival along the Yarra River, my studio site =-="



Fun fare!
A very romantic place for couples :)


Wore the boots that I bought earlier that day! :)

SUNDAY I went over to Aunty Chooi Nee's, another relative of mine who stays in Melbourne.
First time meeting the family (even though yes we are relatives but distant one) and I really really had a grea time over there I must say!



With the sisters Zoe and Melysa :)

Delectable drinks prepared by Aunt Jennifer :)




More drinks!

Miss those times when we have BBQs back at home.
I don't care the next time I go back we'll have a big BBQ, I'll help prepare okay mee and dee please say yes! :)


STUDIO FIRST PRESENTATION THIS FRIDAY!
I know TRANSPORTATION the busiest studio compared to the other 2?!

Cannot really classify that way but at least it's something new for me :)

Will have sleepless nights 2mr night onwards.

PANDA EYES @_____________________@
1:20 / 1: 50 scale plans and models. T________________________T

I don't care I can make it through the rain!
Planning to work part-time too!!

Money Money I love Vitamin M :)

No comments:

Post a Comment