Monday, March 23, 2009

Mee I bought 2 kgs of Grapes~!! :)

Since mummy thinks that I should buy grapes instead of buying clothes for my wardrobe is going to explode as what mee perceived after looking at the stuff I bought from my previous post, Ruth and I went to Victoria Market to buy 2 kgs of grapes yesterday!! :D

Only $1 per kg which is really cheap compared to Malaysia which will sum up to RM8 per kg during offer while RM14/15 without sale.



$1 for 1 kg per bag gonna stuff myself with grapes from now on :)
yumyumyum!!
.
.
All-Hail-Vanity shots when boredom striked:





I know bohemian look is so last season but whatever.



This is what happens when a girl feel pretty hehehehehehehehehe slap me.


The small can of tuna which produced the mountain of tuna sandwiches!!








VAVAVUUU!!



And here' another photo-shop frenzy out of boredom:
P/s: it seems like I've got a lot of time self-capturing huh but the fact is am a very busy woman and self-capturing is the only way of entertaining myself bohliaoness =____="



BEFORE____________AFTER
Changed the eye colour and sharpened the nose.
But of course am already satisfied with my face now all-hail-vanity! :D


bahha very random post back to work.
RESEARCH ME HATE MUCH MUCH :(



More updates soon and naked-boy-running-in-tram-aftermath-video coming up next.
YES NAKED *faints*


No comments:

Post a Comment