Saturday, March 14, 2009

Loving the socks! :D

Taken at the the Ground floor of my apartment. Again.
Girls just can't resist the temptation of "reflection" huh?
=-="


Side parting temporarily since am bored with center parting for my hair.

YES AM LOVING THE SOCKS!
loving the length which makes my legs look longer heheheheeee!

Only $1 from COTTON ON! woohooohooooo!
me love bargains :D


Melbourne's weather is crazy, one day you dress up for summer, and winter for another.
Autumn now? 12.5 °C!!

Rained whole day and STRONG WIND!!!!
*brrrrrrrrrr*

imagine dressing for summer under 12.5 °C!! =-="








My wardrobe.
have been wanting to show to mee :)

(did laundry today mummy :P, but now it's soaking wet with rain water *_*)



My leopard printed silk quilt!!! + my dirty lappie.
super duper comfy thanks so much Jia!!





RANDOM SHOT TODAY:




Glam wedding ceremony!!!
:O


p/s: baby pink CHANEL ほしい~~~~~T_______T

No comments:

Post a Comment