Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SHOPPING WEEK!!!! :)

HOT DAY!! 29.0°C?!
It felt as though it was 40°C to me am meltingggggg...

Currently at the library after walking under the scorching hot sun.
Research paper again hopefully I get the architect I've chosen all the theory crap =-="

Have been wanting to blog about the flea market Ruth, Jessmine, AiMing, Irina and I went to last Sunday at Camberwell which was a blast!

Spent $35.50 on 13 items.

Yeap 13 items woohooo am still freakin excited this will be our routine going there every Sunday! *slap*




Flea market woohooohooo me love!

THE LIST OF STUFF I BOUGHT:












Posing in front of the mirror.


Leopard again am afriad my wardrobe is turning into a jungle soon :|



Matching my quilt :)




Summer collection which only costs $4.50



















LOVE THE SPECS VERY LADY GAGA-ISH


SUMMARY OF
MY BUYINGS :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






CHADSTONE YESTERDAY after site visit for our next studio project where we were to design a highway. scanned the ticket twice so it's the whole day validity for public transport might as well make full use of it :)



Yee Peng and I.





High waisted skirt super mini =-="

Purchase with purchase $5 gladiators!


$200 + for that :(
.
.
.
.
.

The day's shopping:



A new style for me, being bold and trying out something new :)



Okays i don't know why am so freakin busy tutorial later and cooking tomyam for dinner!
Ruth and I's turn to cook hopefully Xindi, Cynthia, HwaLik and WeiShyan will enjoy dinner tonight~

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. wat u bought were so nice. but how could those nice things be so cheap?? lol.

    ReplyDelete