Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I.NEED.INSPIRATION.!

Am feeling very frustrated now, not knowing the reason why are you kidding me. I think it's the weather, the period, the assignments, the indecisive studio work, or maybe the PMS hormone screwing things up. May is approaching. So many things to do, so little time! Final month before winter break. Nothing much to expect. At least Sydney please :)


The weather is getting cold, currently not sure if it's 9/10 °C but all I know is walking on the streets can be frightful! =_____="

random shots taken during ArchiPrac.
Us in Blazers!


Was supposed to go Safeway along Lygon St but ended up in FCUK
trying out interesting attires found in the shop!


Loving the hat which matches the colour of my boots!

Loving this kawaii triangle shaped winter coat.

RM1k for that if only am earning AUD T_____T

GO GREY!!

\(^O^)/



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My favourite simple dessert:
YOGHURT + STRAWBERRIES + GRAPES.

Every mouthful is satisfyingly creamy and succulent.
*slurp*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=


P/S:

GUESS WHAT I FOUND ON THE STREET THE OTHER DAY! :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A PAIR OF BOOTS ARE YOU KIDDING ME NO AM NOT KIDDING!

Seriously, we were on our way to Uni when Ruth and I saw this pair of boots laying on the street. We checked around to see if anyone was bare-footed and promise to come back for it if it's still around after class. Surprisingly after 2 hours of lecture IT WAS STILL THERE!

Choiii if you say that it's cursed or whatever.

I took it home which added to my boots collection.

7 pairs right now

*faints*
:)


P/s: Don't worry!! I've cleaned it up before wearing.

I must stop picking up goods from the street huh but I can't help it when good things get wasted >_<"

2 comments:

  1. sai lei ah liyin!!!! i also want to pick up something!!! xD and now i got a diy table... went to school to get the unused wood and metal to made it! xD

    and i like yoghurt!
    I should start restock them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...then you hammer and all by yourself?? GENG!!!

    yes yoghurt is yummy and healthy!
    must eat more!

    but fat also i think>_<"
    ok for you la! :)

    ReplyDelete