Saturday, September 5, 2009

STRESSED T_T

Melbourne Fashion week was a blast.
The decision to create FashionTECTURE by LiYinism is final.
After degree and it'll be time for me to venture into my passion, period.

byebyearchitecturedamndiagramandinterationmyass.

No more pleasing others but myself :)

Meanwhile, Friday yesterday was the busiest Friday EVER.

  1. Structures site visit in the morning at Collin's.
  2. My part-time job during lunch.
  3. Live-drawing design communication workshop from 3-5pm.
  4. Preperation for Melbourne Spring Fashion Show.
  5. Off to Town Hall for fashion show.
  6. Short meet up with the gang.
  7. Off to Boxhill for Mond's farewell.

Ain't the list long or is it long!

Attended dear ZhenJing's 21st at her house in the afternoon.
Owh it's really nice to have a proper compound to live in in Melbourne!
Must.get.a.job.wa.ka.lu.kong.I.don't.care.



Cupcake frenzy!!
Happy birthday CJ~ :)


Sunny sunny spring~~~


Outside townhall while waiting for Ruth.



Fashion show @ the balcony seat.







BIG FLOWER ON HEAD WHICH IS A MUST ON SPRING!!

~LiYinism~ quote.

I guess I'll be planting flowers on my head very often from now onwards to be inclined with the spring happy vibe :)



Ruthie getting her hair done before the show.


Mond Qu who's going to the AA.
I can be cropped from the picture =-="



Live drawing workshop.

I know what you are thinking.
the answer is YES.

haha!

Okay have been really stressed for this week, and I doubt next week will be any better.
And being in uni on a Saturday night ain't funny it is killing.
Not to mention the tension and stress that has been building T_T

byebye.

2 comments:

  1. u r so...... EFFICIENT! hahaha
    thanks for attending today!
    welcome u to come my house overnight or party ANYTIME! hehe =P
    i wil pick u up @ city.thn u wont b so tiring for long journey. wahah XD
    muaksss
    cant wait to get all the pic n video from u~ hugggie**

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo my dear~~~~
    I really enjoyed your party!!
    very short and warm and sweet :)
    it's very brief only. will upload more pix in facebook soon wahahahahaha

    love love and happy birthday again dear.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete