Sunday, March 14, 2010

♥ Give me a Chow Chow please ♥





I want a Chow Chow!!!
(pardon my amazingly squeeky irritating voice please.)

Yes I'm finally updating my blog!!
as you know the crazy going over to KL for an interview all of a sudden and starting working on Thursday and rushing back on Saturday hoping to make it to Li Yang's JSPO concert but freakin oh so great Malaysia road system and Malaysian time, bus came an hour late and broke down huhuhu siao or not which wasted another hour, resulting me reaching in Penang at 10.40pm FML max sorry Yang boy T__T.

Now I'm in my beloved home sweet home at the same old spot after a little shopping in Queensbay Mall for a COD delivery for FashionTECTURE and well oh well, I managed to make a new friend Meigi who's studying architecture in USM!!! What a small world or I should say, great mind thinks alike, and has great taste! lol..

And yes, me being a Gisele Bundchen Ipanema freak,
here comes the 4th pair, Ipanema Flip Flops Gisele Bündchen collection 2010, into my beloved collection:


Boobies me want. *source*




Choosing which colour but ended up with old safe cool black me love.






OKAY TIME FOR ENGLAND OPEN BYE BYE LEE CHONG WEI GOGOGO!


AND CHOW CHOW IS SO CUTE PLEASE.

2 comments:

  1. oh im wearing the brown one!XD kinda regret didn't bought the black one cos the thing in the middle reminds me of Dark Vader.don't you think so?coolcool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha I was comtemplating between the chic goldish brown and black! but ended up with black coz my leg is too dark T___T

    you must be working that sandals well babe with your fair skin <3 :)

    ReplyDelete