Monday, October 12, 2009

Mee it's Mango season~! :D

The first thing I thought when I realized mangoes have started bombarding Victoria Market is mee! I know mee will be very excited for me, having selling-in-Malaysia-oh-so-expensively-fruits friggin cheap over here!

IF ONLY THERE'S DURIAN SEASON HERE *faints* :)

Guess what, Ruth and I bought approximately 20 mangoes for:



$2

YES TWO DOLLARS THANKS TO VICTORIA MARKET ON SATURDAYS!!!!!





WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

IS THAT CRAZY OR WHAT!

Although they are relatively ripe they are still sweetness overdosed!
sooooopa yummelicious yums! :)


And now it's Gisele Bündchen Ipanema sandals overdose!


I've come to realize that I've been a loyal fan of hers, having all of her 3 collections from tattoo, to water, to seed~


Gisele Bundchen - Water Dress Ads for G2B

[GiseleBunchen-Alantic.jpg]

And so here comes another week.
Let's hope it's a good one after rejuvenating after gaining enough sleep through the weekend!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment