Saturday, October 31, 2009

Shibuya Japan for Halloween!?!?!

Are you kidding me Jiaaaaaaa?!

Why like that I also wanna celebrate Halloween in Japan Jia please can or not!
And the weather down under is super crazy we are all melting under the heat seriously I wonder how am I gonna survive during summer this.is.major.

Finally we are done with our 3rd year, it's kinda unbelievable that it's all O.V.E.R. now.

seriously siao lor time flies so freakin fast can die.



Me and Sean my dear long lost cousin whom I only came to know about before coming over to Melb Uni.

Finally a picture with him :)


Yummy tim tam in my hands and wahlao kek yeng pulak Sean Chew ha ha.



As usual Ruthie and I who loves random pictures, which Jessmine dislikes most that's why you don't see picture of her :P




Gimme gimme more! :O



More pictures to be uploaded soooooon and it's as though it has been ages since I indulge myself into this cyber world although it was only a week.


Okay October is finally ending with hopefully a Halloween party to attend tonight.
Please popi popi November will be a better month for me



*I gotta feeling, that tonight's gonna be a good night :)*

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment