Friday, October 9, 2009

I've gotta feeling.

That tonight's gonna be a good night :)

Well that's the cycle, whenever it comes to Wednesdays I'll be working my ass off getting studio or structures well mainly studio done until Thursdays, when everything will just fall into place eventually regardless of my excelling or not as long as the work is done, and the song that is played throughout the architorture-rushing-assignment-period will be Black Eye Peas - I Gotta Feeling for motivation! It may sound really hectic but once this song is played, it makes me look forward in getting chores done and there'll always be sunshine after the rain, talking about yin and yang which I do believe. Whenever there's negative force, there's a positive one waiting for you out there and vice versa okay crap don't bother to understand.

Slept very early last night by 10.30pm after 4 days of 4 hours sleep.
Woke up and tidied up my work corner before heading to work just now.
Currently in law building, having no motivation to do anything, just wanting to look through the 4k pictures taken in NZ and chillllllllll.

And I found the picture of this ice cream I took when I was in NZ!

The COOKIES AND CREAM ice cream that is compatible with my fav Bulla~~

Super yummy wakalukong.

A little tipsy Jia after drinking the complimentary beer.


Super chunky and succulent yummy prawn.

Us with our main dishes.

And breakfast the next morning!

(which we got really sick of by the end of the trip no seriously, bacon eggs and bread non-stop can die.)


Eating kiwi in the kiwi island yum yum :)



And guess who I spotted out when I was repetitively listening to "I've gotta feeling" while rushing assigments yeah right:




YES!!!!! It's Kid Cudi who sang "day n night" and
Divid Guetta the DJ for Akon's "Sexy Chick"!


Kid Cudi- day n night



David Guetta- Sexy Chick.

hahahahaha go check them out at 02:21, YES they only appeared one second in the video and I spotted them you say me geng or not wakalukong don't play play talking about my obsevation power woohoohoo *slap*


Okay time to work on my portfolio and I realized that I'm really not good in representing my idea verbally nor visually T____T

Hopefully everything will be polished and settled by this weekend, not considering archi design's technology review and structures test next week! Ahhhhh why oh why is architorture life so torturing!!!?!

P/S: I JUST REALIZED THAT MY FINAL PRESENTATION IS ON THE 22nd OF OCTOBER (YES JIA IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY) GOT SO SIAO OR NOT ARE YOU KIDDING ME IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS TIME FML.

1 comment:

  1. Dun eat too much =)
    wait become fat....haha

    mr

    ReplyDelete