Monday, January 19, 2009

Giraffe Madagascar LiYin :)

Found the folder named "girrafe" in my hp mini and I realized that it was created in the midst of assignment period during Semester 6. I guess this was how I usually entertained myself when I was stressed out during assignment-rushing-period,snapping non-stop with my 
twistable-Turquoise-kawaii-camera 
from Jia Japan weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~*

"Diamonds are girls' best friend"

"CAMERAS ARE GIRLS' BEST FRIEND" 
:D




  


 This is what happens when I am in the mood to camwhore.
snap-shots-non-stop
.
.
.
no good.


 
one normal + all-hail-vanity shot :)

3 comments:

  1. What a GIRAFFE-look...almost exactly like one...that is a compliment, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah...thanks khai sheng. I can't stop taking pix with the cute head band :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. u sure can be a giraffe. i give u 9/10 for this one! haha.... need some spot on ur face... then 10/10!

    ReplyDelete