Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Twilight - New Moon

Read half of NewMoon within the past 3 hours waiting for Edward Cullen to appear.

BUT YET ONLY VOICES OF HIS!!!
what the heck



Urgh the anxiety I miss him already hahahahahhaahha!


Cannot too tired 2a.m. now.
Gotta hit bed and continue 2mr
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
Shopping + hawker today!
♥ 


 "肚母水"(?) + "糖 水"

Ice Kacang

LAKSA
*slurpslurpslurpslurpslurpslurpslurpslurpslurpslurp*
~~~yummmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~


P/S: Have been repeating "River Flows in You" over and over again while reading Twilight.


I've kept repeating this song until the point where the melody will play in my head without me having to hit the play button.

And I believe I'll have the deja vu kind of feeling the next time I hear it after some period of time, as always,
when I get obsessive of one particular song.
O_O"

2 comments:

  1. LIYIN i found a blog regarding all Penang famous food!!!! Let's food hunt when i back!!! I swear I will hunt them down!!!!!

    On boh???????? This one no kidding lea.. leaving down this msg as a prove!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On ON ON!!!! I can't get enough of Penang food.
    now it's written here black and white! or rather black and grey.hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete