Friday, January 16, 2009

So much of a Love Story

And so Edward Cullen came back!! :D

Only at the last quarter of the book! Darn am sure that I'll miss looking at Robert Pattinson when the movie "Twilight-New Moon" is released! =-="... I still want to watch Twilight again! Anyone downloaded the full version? :D

Am telling you reading this Love Story has its pros and cons.
For me its cons more than pro.
Or I would rather put it this way:


LOVE STORY MAKES YOU DELUDED AND
LONG FOR A PERFECT LOVE STORY OF YOUR OWN!
Which is wakalukong

BAD.
T_____T


No doubt reading love stories makes you have butterflies in your stomach and improve your vocab(?!) and also makes you smile while reading the details of how in love the other spouse is, the conversations, the little actions. .....s.w.e.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.t...............



But ROMEO AND JULIET HELL DON'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE!


Okay might be sounding too harsh huh? concluding every real life love story is always not as perfect but seriously, how many perfect love story around us have we seen? Of course everything starts of really perfectly but until the point when they are married with responsibilities and commitment to vow to, that's when a perfect love story turns ugly.

That's what I think at least?
I don't know but what I'm trying to say is a perfect love story like Edward and Bella is nearly impossible.



But, I still wish it happens on me though :)


SEE !?!?!?!?! AM GETTING DELUDED!!!!


BAD!


Wake me up urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... =-=" *slap*


Anyway gonna start with Eclipse and continue me being delusional.



EDWARD AND BELLA

FUFUYOYOYO~!!!!!


What?!?!?! Bella's suppose to be tad darker than Edward and NOW I AM, and AM HER!
Period :)

3 comments:

  1. diao lea liyin! u are really sicked!
    It will happen if u believe that it will.

    Have a little faith and patient.
    currently still dont have dvd version of the twilight. if got i will let u know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEHEHEHEHEH I'm not sicked lerr..i'm just obsessed by Edward Cullen!! :) :) :)

    yeapppp tell me first thg when you've got the dvd version!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. okie donkey! haha... waiting for new moon to show in cinema must have driven u mad.

    ReplyDelete