Sunday, October 31, 2010

Almost End of the Year 2010.

October has come and go so quickly. And officially it's almost end of Year 2010. What have I done this year? What have I achieved? It scares me knowing the fact that time waits for no man, half way reaching the book "The Secret of Shelter Island" by Alexander Green. It's amazing how much we can read in the MRT to and fro from work which proves we spend 1/8 of the day for transport, and having the time to ourselves reading rather than being occupied worrying about the surroundings (Yes I mean driving). Life is good, and to achieve whatever we want in life, all I can say is, "Just do it!" - Nike ;)


"Difficult situations are rarely solved with positive thoughts or gratitude alone, however. It takes another crucial ingredient: Sustained action." - This was one of the many quotes that gives the impact from the book.


It's a brand new month, brand new week, brand new day tomorrow!

I have done quite a bit for today. Had a great lunch and dinner at Aston's.


As for this week, Wine Festival right outside our office where we get to taste the best wines from different countries of the world on Friday night. Site visit to our company's project which is obtaining TOP anytime soon on Saturday, and Halloween party and get to experience the craze in Clarke Quay at night.


Phew I must say, age is catching up!


And as for now, I shall end this post here with nothing other than a few vain pix of mine just because I think I'm pretty and I hope I actually look as pretty as the picture in real. lol whatever!








fashion shots!

Owh bring me back the enthusiasm!



Went for a little stroll after borrowing some VCDs from the library in Esplanade:





Awesome skyline of Singapore.

That's all for today.
Have a great week ahead peeps.

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it.
If you think about that, you'll do things differently." - Warren Buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment