Thursday, June 2, 2011

☀ Love Life ☀



Oh wow, how long have I not sat down quietly and really blog?
Life is good. I am thankful for everything that has been happening.

I can't believe it's already June 2011, half of the year has gone just by a blink of the eye.
Year 2011 has given me the ups and downs and if I were to recall what ups and downs and give them a percentage, I would conclude with 99% ups and 1% down. Or in fact, I should give it a 100% for ups! Remember only the good ones and give the bad ones a smug, and believe everything happens for a reason, for the better :) Taking everything with a positive attitude is the key to happiness and hey, life is about being happy and taking chances, and living it to the fullest. There is no use looking back to the past and regret for whatever that has not lived up to your standard, look at what we have now and multiply it with abundance of joy and joy will keep coming back to you for more.

One of my favourite quotes which is from KungFu Panda (KungFu Panda 2 is super funny/awesome/entertaining!!!),

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery, TODAY is a gift, that is why it is called PRESENT."

Everything is slowly falling into place, just a little sprinkle of patience does wonders.



p/s: as you have guessed, I really love this angle of me!
Can see yet cannot see kind which makes the head go gaga. *unrelated*









Have a great June ahead everyone!
Live Life to the Fullest!

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment