Friday, June 18, 2010

T.G.I.FRIDAY.!!!

Mee suggested to name this title "T.G.I.Friday" instead of "I'm Beginning to Love Fridays"


Okay obviously everyone LOVES Fridays, especially when it comes to working life when we get to wake up 'naturally' the next day rather than being awakened by the horrendous alarm noise. Yes I use the word noise rather than sound. Work is starting to stress me out. Being named as the "Architect" in the working drawings comes with a price. There are just too many things to learn and know about, plus being meticulous is just not me! I am LiYin and I always pull off my designs with the excuse of being LiYinism. Even lecturers know that I don't do straight lines, cubics and LiYin just wouldn't go in line but now, nothing works for only being creative. We have to be practical AND creative simultaneously. I thought I'm a veteran in multi-tasking, apparently working life prove me wrong hands down :( Lucky thing I still have the excuse of being the youngest (the baby of the company blah I wonder if it's a good thing =-= ) and with that, space and time is needed for development and improvement.

Heck that all the grumblings, here comes the weekend and I love my fellow colleagues ❤ :)

Series of random shots taken in the office, the girly side of me

I got the whole collection of high-lighters omg grow up woman!

But ain't them so cute please? :)

Having fun with the unwanted samples in the office.

Yes the cute tiles as well sooooooo pwettyyyyyyy~

SOOOO MANY FREAKIN CONTRACTS FOR THE FREAKIN WAIVER CALL ME A BOOK WORM!

Hello to my new pet, Volkswaggy presented by my cute colleague Winny.

WOWOWOW VOLKSWAGGY IT JUST CAME OUT LIKE THAT CALL ME CREATIVE OR WHAT!


eluuuuuu Volkswaggy.

Jia suggested I leave the KOSE in the office which is just perfect, my space definitely needs a little pinch of pink to lighten up my day everyday :)

Multi-paper-tray bought for only $5 from Fairprice + random tiles + Johnson's&Johnson's hand sanitizer.


It's APPLE FRENZY BABY!

Blown-up-sized Iphone.


Big apple, medium apple, or small apple suits your appetite?

生面for lunch with 10 of us.

Milk, tea, coffee, and tea.

HAHA inside joke =-="

Milk + Coffee :|

Häagen-Dazs' Caramel Biscuit & Cream is the ultimate.

I am not joking it beats Bulla's Cookies and Cream *click* & *click* , with that, Häagen-Dazs' Caramel Biscuit & Cream is MAJOR.


ohwaitanothershoesintomycollectionitsonly$15wahahahahaokaybai.

IKEA tomorrow weekend please come fast fast and go very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwly, onegai~

No comments:

Post a Comment