Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Melbourne Open House 2009.

Before MOH 2009 I wanna ask,
have I really been eating that much?! :|

Was skyping with mee, and finally I got to show her my fringe! :D

This time round skyped with ahma around to listen to both mee and I's complaints about how we've been gaining weight. And then I assured mee that it's not my upper body that is gaining weight but my buttocks + thigh + legs, practically the whole lower part of my body. I don't know why can't fats be stored in the upper part eg. breast (yesssssss I would be the first in line to be joining eating competitions if there's such meals whereby the fats will all just go to the 2 bolas *slap*) instead of the ass huh! =_=!

It just doesn't make any sense, we all know fats look perfectly perfect if they are placed in front of our body, right below the neck, right above the tummy (the breast of course) but I guess it's just the transcendental fact of human to love what is hard to get!

If fats were all to be stored in women's breast, I think by the time we human would love to have big ass instead of big breast, you know, that kind of phenomenology going on!



Duh.... annoying reality.


Okay where was I, yea! Me gaining weight!

I was eating my beloved Bulla's when mee called in skype,
and she kept reminding me of the-gaining-weight-issue:

Mummy: tiam tiam chiak (always eat)
Mummy: aiyoh
Mummy: chiak ka pui (eat till FAT)

pink4eva0227: TAH LOK WUUUU (where got!!!)
pink4eva0227: hahahahhaahhahaha


Mummy: really Mummy: !!!!
Mummy: tiam tiam chiak (always eat)


pink4eva0227: ice cream ho jiak!!! (ice cream is yummy!!!!)
pink4eva0227: AHHHHH!


*Gasp*... Have I actually been eating that much!!?! T_____T

Obviously am the only one who knows the truth and yes I've been eating a lot lately somebody save me. Blame the nothing-to-do-everyday-routine! Whenever there isn't chores, activities, once I come online the first activity that comes in mind to accompany me and my lappie is MUNCHING! Am telling you, wu boh also keep thinking of food only no matter if I'm hungry or not, so annoying! Why is my mouth so active I also dunno!! =____="

I should really stop buying extras (Bulla ice-cream, Tim Tam, Smith's, Doritos etc etc.) during groceries shopping or nobody would recognize me when I go back this year end! *sien face*



Maybe I should always keep in mind the fact that healthy lifestyle will give me good complexion, good body shape, good eye sight, good metabolism rate(duno true or not simply yack one)... whatever that makes my body good,
while unnecessary food intake will make me.... FAT.

The word fat is sufficient to scare me already.


Okay okay I do feel kinda fat lately, I wanna have flat tummies again!


Ahhhhh!! wahlaoeh need to stop craving for food liao! Should go for fruits and vege instead! Yes celeries here are super cheap! Can get the whole bunch with only $1. Maybe I should start inventing celery soup/ celery sandwich/ celery punch (wtf is that) oh and I actually included celery into my tuna mixture for MOH-day-out, which indicates a good start okay enough.


Here goes MOH day out!
Melbourne Open House 2009.




Wardrobe Malfunction?!
Jia no more la hor!
Leopard printed tights this time instead replacing THE checked one.

I've hidden it high high in the wardrobe don't worry, so that it won't tempt me to wear it again and again :|


And more pictures which somehow don't look like me =_="



laaaaalaaaaaa poseeeeeee.


Just trying to kill my boredom while waiting,
doing what girls do best :)



The first building we saw with a bunch of people lining up to get in,
Manchester Unity Arcade.

Walking on the streets of Melbourne during MOH was more enlightening than ever,
viewing the streets of Melbourne in an architectural perspective.

woooo like very geng.







The giant among the crowd!!!

Queuing up to get into FIFTEEN,
the restaurant by Jamie Oliver.

Jun Hao was hoping Jamie will suddenly appear while queuing,
we were indeed as though lining up for a celebrity to appear! :)

@ St.Paul's cathedral, which was rather breath-taking.

Cannot imagine going to the St.Paul's in London. *gasp*

Junhao with his aiming-high-shot,


Same when taking Federation Square.

Met up with Euric before our final visit of the day!

Him with his ultra small kiddo head and my hat! :P


With Euric @ Council House 2, the green building.


Thanks to the best lighting ever- sunlight.


With wild bushes also wanna take =-="

All-Hail-Vanity-Vain-Pot-LiYinism's Tip of the day:

ALWAYS TAKE PICTURES OF YOURSELF WITH SUNLIGHT SHINING ONE SIDE OF YOUR FACE.

Works for me :)

And the CHANEL flap with Kremlin's roof design.


wtf what ugly boots is that with curly hair!
Don't think just because you are CHANEL you can decieve me in buying you!


And then that night was
MASTER CHEF FINALE NIGHT!
the night full with shrieks, screamings, and laughter :D

We had NASI LEMAK that was prepared by Euric and Muizz.

yummeliciousnessss!!! :)


Yes Poh lost and no news of her in Malaysia I see??
expected.


Nevermind, at least now she's travelling around the world from LA to Japan to work with the few best chefs of the world!

we also had the laugh of the month by watching Euric, Marc, Richard & LiMeng's AP negotiation video serious shit laugh til can die!!!!


Plus fooling around with one of the props that was used in the video,
with us striking out innocent laaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa poses.


No comments.


P/S: mee says I'm a SWT.

Not sweat, but a Sweet Young Thing!



there fore cannot use F word no more what the .... f f f f


@@"


Mee just told me there'll be a sun eclipse 2mr, advised me not to go out.
Saying that that's an omen and bad luck thing going on, (har never knew got such thing=-=")

Oh well, I'll be staying home then!
This time with my beloved flute accompanying me.
(thanks dear xinyun for bringing it over all the way from Penang! *smoochies)

Yes I borrowed a few flute music scores from Baillieu Library today! :D
woot woot! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment