Friday, July 24, 2009

O.M.G.T.H.E.H.O.R.R.O.R

update: I've just switched my post title from vain pot to the horror.

Final resort, create a new email address and new blogspot add T____T
I still want LiYinism as the blog name lehhhhhh.
Do I really have to change my blog for the omg-I-lost-count time???T____T




Being bored and hungry, I was browsing through the net, facebook, lookbook, blogs, and then out of the blue here comes one of the most informative youtube ever!

MUST WATCH..!

RIBBON-SHAPED BUN inspired by LADY GAGA.
totemo kawaii desyo~




I've never been this involved over youtube tutorial but this video certainly revolutionized the whole idea! Knowing the fact that I've finally got a long tress now well, might as well grab the opportunity to enjoy the "fabric" on my head :)



was supposed to upload truck loads of pix here but blogger said that
I'VE EXCEEDED THE LIMIT!
what the eff eff eff eff...

Ahhhhh! I've reached 1GB (only after so many years of blogging)

The 1GB includes pictures that 've uploaded 2/3 years ago, including the one I posted in
liyinexposed.blogspot.com


wakalukong, total madness.


And am not allowed to upload anymore pix until I've upgraded which of course requires kachings moneh moneh moneh omg got so siao or not strings after strings of mishap *cries*

.
.
.



O.M.G.T.H.E.H.O.R.R.O.R

I am seriously doomed lor!



What am I supposed to do without me being able to blog with pix T______T

I might end up not blogging at all AHHHH i think i am going crazy


O.M.G.T.H.E.H.O.R.R.O.R

O.M.G.T.H.E.H.O.R.R.O.R

O.M.G.T.H.E.H.O.R.R.O.R

O.M.G.T.H.E.H.O.R.R.O.R

O.M.G.T.H.E.H.O.R.R.O.R

O.M.G.T.H.E.H.O.R.R.O.R

O.M.G.T.H.E.H.O.R.R.O.R

Help!!!!

serious shit I am not joking what should I do now? T_T

Please dont suggest photobucket/ errr what is the other web provider called?

aiyah, whatever I just wish to use back blogger picasa to upload photos again,
should I delete all the old photos?

AHHHH very sim tia one leh seeing old memories erased!




CANNOT CANNOT!




omg what should I do I am panting for air right now leh very scared hands sweating and in a total lost mode currently I think I am going to break down any second now.

oh no please stop the emo shit lim li yin



O.M.G.T.H.E.H.O.R.R.O.R
<

No comments:

Post a Comment