Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tuesdays with Morrie


"Tuesdays with Morrie" was the book I spent my time reading in the MRT to and from the office. Might be a coincidence you think but I actually finished reading the book yesterday, on a Tuesday. A great book for us to reflect on life, and flipping over the pages realizing that it's getting thinner and thinner tantalized me to want to know the ending but at the same time hesitating, as I know when the book ends, so would Morris' life.

I could have finished reading the book over the weekend but I have no idea why I chose to delay reading it coz Jia says she cried when reading the last chapter, and I was looking for the right serene time to read so that I can cry my hearts out without anyone's knowing, but so happened I've got the urge to finish reading it yesterday evening while waiting for the bus back, not until this morning did I realise that it was a Tuesday :)

Great book, great lessons, must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment