Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Marché Restaurant @ Somerset 313 with ♥


I've finally decided to have a haircut after more than half a year. Orchard Central Jonal Chong Hair Couture for only $20 ($68 original price) Must be because I'm pretty wtf they are now having promotion, and I must say the Orchard Central building circulation sucks max, took me almost 10 minutes before I managed to find the place! And yes after almost 2 months, I've finally met up with Xiao B! How time flies and it has almost been a year since we last met. Crazy Melbourne days before both of us left the land down under.

Before:


The-not-long-not-short-fringe.


After:



Now I am as cute as XiaoB with the fringe! :)









Went to Marché Restaurant - Switzerland Food for lunch.









The absolute must try for first comers, the potato fritters and sausage:



What we've ordered:



Those are slices of cheese btw ;) utter yumsss.


Off to ION for Happy Lemon to quench our thirst!




And I think I scared her friend. LOL!
Okay work another 2 days and it's weekend :)
I want off for every Wednesday! T_T

Til then!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment