Saturday, November 13, 2010

"The Social Network"

"I wanna be a Billionaire, so fucking freakin' bad,
Buy all of the things I never had..

I wanna be on the cover of Forbes Magazine,

Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen.... "


Hmmmm :)


Back from watching "The Social Network", despite the fact of them talking super fast without subtitles, lucky thing with sheer concentration plus grabbing every opportunity not to miss any facial expressions, there are a few perplexing conversations I managed to catch.


"I'm 6-foot-5, 220 pounds, and there are two of me." Nice.

And many many other sarcastic answers by Mark Zuckerberg to the board of lawyers which I couldnt manage to catch especially what he said after he said, 'It's raining'. Other than that, about the Victoria Secret founder commiting suicide, great real life story as an example which brought Facebook to success.


Seriously, Facebook is the world now it is undeniable. We cannot live without it, for example:




Yeap, this is taken in my office. Be astounded :)


Overall, it's a very inspiring movie, accidental Billionaire eih?

Something great is gonna happen after a fruitful discussion, can't wait to get things rolling, nothing is impossible ;)


Met up with Hayden and NELLY POT!!!!!!


Went to LV ION before dinner to try on the short-listed choices, really embarrassed when I got the Speedy model confused with the Bowling of Burberry. lolol. Noe is definitely out of the list. ~Mee~ I don't want Neverfull, so Palermo maybe?? :P


Before that, let me present you the most non-duck-duck-meat-ever tasted:



Believe it or not, it is DUCK skewers.

Yeap you hear me right, duck meat, which tastes like mouth-watering-succulent bacon.



Where to get it?

Cafe 8, A secluded corner just off Neil Road.

$8.80 for a set with soft drinks. Not too bad for the price just maybe the portion is a little too small for our big stomach :P


Okay very random.



Manhattan Fish Market we had the other day, yummmm....


Fatigue look after work, blah working woman.



This portion is for one person, which is insanely overwhelming.


Back to outing pix! :)

Met up with Hayden and Nelly Pot yesterday straight after work. TGIF!

Hayden Loo I don't know what to say.


Hello sexy!! :)


Guess what???


Card holder from Jia!!!!!!


And look at the size of it! *points at far left.



Off to Takashimaya after dinner.


Smile sunshines!!


Pretty twinkling Christmas decorations are up!!



Hello Nelly Pot me can't wait to go back to party all night til the break of dawn days!



*Party everyday p-p-p-party everyday!*




Went for a drink since it's Friday night.

Berries Cocktail.


Nelly needs it since it's alcohol night for Fridays, I remember how Ruth, Jessmine and I do the same when we were back in Melbourne. Crazy ladies moments gosh...





Had light brunch today.


And Coffee Bean for Tea.



Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Will never ever order the macha red bean muffin again.


ION tomorrow with the sister maybe tomorrow.

Wanna check out the Longchamp bag she's interested.

Have a great day and week ahead everyone :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment