Sunday, June 28, 2009

And then Everybody Starts playing Micheal Jackson's

Just came back from DFO for a little window shopping and Micheal Jackson's songs echoed the environment every 4 steps I go.

It is an irony on the transcendental human phenomenology,


why do we tend to appreciate something more when it's gone?


LiYinism layout is "in construction". Have been wanting to have a white background for some time and I guess it's time to make a move :)

*stay tuned*


xoxo

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


OBVIOUSLY THE RESULT IS QUITE DISASTROUS HUH! O___O"

Jia doesn't like it.

I might end up switching all back to black grey and pink again T______T

AHHHHHH maybe 2mr MAJOR FATIGUENESS CURRENTLY!

Had a fulfilling Sunday :)
First was waking up early in the morning for my fav Camberwell Market as promised, a date with Shann! JuniHaoni decided to join too last minute last night and over there we met tonnes of other buddies including ZITSY all the way from Malaysia! No doubt it was crowded people mountain people sea and I only managed to grab a few items, the least among all trips to Camberwell that I've visited so far!


After that JunHao Josh and I dropped off at Flinder's Station to DFO before heading back for late lunch and out for A JOG! Yes, Junihaoni and I actually WENT TO CARLTON GARDENS to JOG omg we I almost fainted by the time we finish jogging round the park! Hey no joke okay we at least jogged 1km which is quite an achievement considering me not doing any sports since I came over no .wonder. the. WEIGHT. GAIN.! *cries*

ahhhhhhh serious .diet. plan .needed .to. be. 'launched'. soon .
I don't wanna weigh 10kg heavier than Jia ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!



Okay here are a few ALL-HAIL-VANITY or rather LiYinism shots,
part of reasons why the sudden change of my LiYinism-blog background colour from BLACK to WHITE :)


Items shown might be shown in SpiffyCHICHI!
http://spiffychichi.blogspot.com/


wah.lao.fats.e.ve.ry.where

I think winter clothing are just too deceiving, covering all the fats which eventually makes people think that they are still the same size.

T_____T

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


P/s: sudden ring of bell to the song BLACK OR WHITE by MJ!

What a coincidence!

The first song to be taken from MJ's "Dangerous" album!



I Said If
You're Thinkin' Of
Being My Baby
It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White

I Said If
You're Thinkin' Of
Being My Brother
It Don't Matter If You're
Black Or White

Ooh, Ooh
Yea, Yea, Yea Now
Ooh, Ooh
Yea, Yea, Yea Now

It's Black, It's White
It's Tough For You
To Get By
It's Black , It's White, Whoo

It's Black, It's White
It's Tough For You
To Get By
It's Black , It's White, Whoo

I guess MJ will always be in my heart huh? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment