Monday, June 15, 2009

Loving shades of GREY~ :)

THE MUSIC VIDEO FROM MY FAVOURITE SONG FROM LADY GAGA IS FINALLY OUT!!!!!







"Promise I'll be kind, I won't stop until that boy is mine......" :)

It's from the song what were you thinking?! :P





OUTFIT OF THE DAY:



  1. Head Band - $5 (Camberwell Market)
  2. white scarf - $1 (Camberwell Market)
  3. Black Cardigan - $0.50 (Camberwell Market)
  4. Grey thick Knitted Dress - ¥1000 (Jia - Japan)
  5. Dark Grey dress - $1 (Camberwell Market)
  6. Above Knee Socks - $1 (Cotton On DFO)
  7. White Leather Boots - $10 (Flea Market)
YEAP!
LOVIN' SHADES OF GREY! + tad Pink in my outfits :)


There are so many good am wearing from Camberwell Market I think I'm gonna start naming it CambyMart okay kinda dull I think I'll stick with Camberwell Market =-="

I have practically nothing much to do currently, too early to study AP?
ahhhhh lazy bump!

so anyway, I've finally managed to upload my final presentation video~~~
had a script planned out but it still failed to stop me from stuttering >____<" got praised towards the end of the crit but my SD card ran out of space to record what Anthony said so sad but still, HERE GOES:



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment