Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dandenong trip FAILED!!Bumped intoTaylorians instead :)

As you know from my previous post, we planned to go Dandenong for it's famous scones this week and indeed, we manage to drag our lazy asses off the bed at 12pm this morning afternoon and took the train at 1.30pm from Melbourne Central off to Dandenong station!

The train ride was freakin 1 hour but with friends and some iPod, good thing we reached Dandenong station after a few short naps and laughs. We were quite 'stoned' to find out that the station wasn't as 'glam' as we imagined, no proper signage and the officers ain't friendly neither! *stoned face* However after searching high and low we finally recieved AiMing's sms teaching us how to get there and the officer suggested us to take the freakin 901 bus to Ringwood to have a bus interchange. Okay so we followed what the old-grumpy-officer said, bus 901 to Ringwood station it is!


AFTER FREAKIN 1 HOUR BUS RIDE, yes no joke man like seriously, it was already 3.30pm by the time we are arriving Ringwood station finally! AND GUESSSSS WHATTTTTTT!


IT WAS A FREAKIN TRAIN STATION !
*AS THOUGH WE WEREN'T STONED ENOUGH FACE*

#($*!&#($*&#(%*^%@$)))))))))))!!!!!!!





ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!





HOnestly all of us thought it's supposed to be a bus interchange station called Ringwood BUT

............................................#&^!#!




A TRAIN STATION!!!!













.WE.WERE.SERIOUSLY.STONED.




SERIOUSLY 'ZHA DOU' BIJJAABOOOM KAO KAO






.CAN.DIE.








After 3 hours of searching high and low for Dandenong scones we ended up taking the train back to Flinder's station full stop.


However since we've validated our tickets might as well shop around in DFO instead and guss who we met! Marc, Euric, Richard + Jonathan and Benson!! :D

This is the first time meeting them here in Melbourne after 5 months finally!

Had authentic Malaysian food at somewhere near Spencer's St and a good yummy CharKoeyTeow owhhhhh I miss Penang hawker much much!! T______T

Off to Freddo's with the gang right after and had 2 scoops of ROCHE yumyumyum and there's where we met Shann babeh! Camberwell ok Shann our date!! :D





Today all set for scones!!!

but tak jadi :|

.
.
.
.
Met up with a bunch of Taylorians instead!! :D




+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Btw Mee!! this is one of the meals the restaurant I'm working at provided. Got yummy fried egg on top!! hehehehe.. and I bought a LEE KUM KEE soy sauce for $2.75! How much izit back in Malaysia?? hehehe.



The bento from my work place and ♥ LEE KUM KEE ♥ soy sauce my fav!!
The best part of working over there is the free meals weeheehee you know how much I love food :P


And I dyed my hair a few days back!
More like few weeks back right after studio~~~~ :)

Supposed to be ashy brown but it's more towards reddish brown! However am quite satisfied with it thanks to Ruthie who helped dyed my hair!! :)


And spot my pleated hair?!?!?!?!?!?!

YES THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OFFICIALLY TIEING PLEATS IN MY LIFE!

I've never had long long hair ever!
Not even kindergarten nor primary school!

Loving the length now I doubt I'll be cutting my hair anytime soon which will result in hair touching my fat butt by the time I go back this year end wo hen pa.... O_____O"..


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



I almost forgot!
The purse I bought for mee with my 1st pay!



Not a fancy brand just GUESS but give me more time,
Hermès is on the wa
y *slap*


\(^O^)/
~woooooooooooo~


AUD is 2.9 currently are you kidding me won't be simply spending money unless it's chocolate or Freddo's *slap* Tomyam has been our daily meal owh the cravings towards spicy sour seafood soup never stops!!

yumyum!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment