Monday, June 1, 2009

Crazy weekend!

Am sure by now you've already know that my final presentation is already over.
YES OVERRRRR!!!

Since the minute we finish presenting it has been really really hectic, Friday night's out at Grill'd, Saturday early morning outing to Philip island and Sunday's Docklands + Ashley's 21st birthday celebration at the top of the world! :D

More updates soon, not really free yet *booohooooo* since there's another submission which is Theories LiYinism Manifesto this coming Friday. 4 more days *sigh* again till this Friday which I don't have a single clue on what I'm gonna write for my own manifesto. However am quite thrilled on what am gonna come up with, FashionTECTURE? Will it be recognized?

*bababoooooosh~*


\(^O^)/








My grey lense in action finally!

Ok time for some groceries shopping!

I MISS VICTORIA MARKET T______T!!

*switching to aunty mode*

No comments:

Post a Comment